Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sickies

Jack is home sick today. He woke up at 4:30 this morning yelling out for me. I first thought that he just had allergies because his eyes are all swollen, red, and watery. But he sneezed some pretty ugly green goop, so I figure there is something else going on. And with all the swine flu histeria going on, I guess taking him to school with green goop is not a good thing, even though the last time I checked, Mississippi was one of the few states with no cases of the swine flu.

So anyway, it looks like a day of Disney channel and whatever. The boy is very into drawing and coloring and writing these days, which I like to encourage. He loves to write an assortment of letters down and make me read them. It is fun trying to sound out the word "UIWMEW".

There has been more drama with Brandi and spent the entire day yesterday dealing with said drama. But that is a whole nother post and I am just too weary to even post about it right now.

No comments: