Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Sizes

Okay, I knew going into this whole pregnancy having a baby thing would change me. I knew that what little figure I did have would be lost for awhile (still trying to get that back). And I had heard about the sleepless nights (yes they are hard!). But what I didn't know is that my Feet would grow a whole size!. Now, I didn't have the daintiest of feet to begin with at size 9s and the last thing I needed was to have them grow! But that is what they did. I went to get new tennis shoes to start that whole exercise thing back up and try to get back into my pre-pregnancy clothes (after 6 months I guess it is time huh?). So I pull a size 9 pair of shoes off the shelf and my foot won't even go in them. I then tried a size 9 1/2 - nope not those either. I am now proud to be a size 10! Now I understand that the last 3 months of my pregnancy, I walked around in slippers constantly because my feet had swollen to the size of melons, but one does think that eventually the swelling goes down and you can fit in your shoes again. Nope think again. Now I understand why I was in pain at Disneyland trying to walk around in size 9 shoes. Silly me, I needed 10s. When I looked at Jack and told him that this was all his fault he just looked up at me with that gummy smile and laughed. It was all worth it!!!!!!!!!

No comments: