Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Baptism Day

Today was Jack's big day. This morning, he was baptized at church. And of course, he charmed the entire congregation. He did really well and Pastor J.T. was ready for him. He has learned to take his glasses off BEFORE he picks up Jack. When the Pastor put the water over him, I heard him take a deep breath and I thought "oh boy here goes the scream". But he was a regular trooper and didn't cry at all. But I on the other hand was crying when I saw my little baby get baptized.

Laura also wanted to reaffirm her faith at the same time. So, after Jack was baptized, the pastor reaffirmed Laura's faith in front of everybody. Both her Dad and I were very proud of her for doing that.

As you can see in the pictures with Daddy, that Jack was quite the handsome young man for his baptism today.

No comments: