Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Halloween!

Well today was a big day in the Jackaroo household. Not only was it Baptism Day, but it was also Halloween!! Jack was a pumpkin (isn't every baby a pumpkin their first year?). And I have to say he was a mighty cute one at that. His sister Laura was a Vampire and she was mighty scary! Her Dad tried to put her makeup on, but being a Dad and all, failed miserably at it. So I was called in as makeup artist recruit. I think she turned out pretty good as you can see in the pictures.

We all went out trick or treating and left a HUGE bowl of candy on the porch. Can I just say again HUGE bowl. Well, after about a half hour, Jack was getting really fussy so I walked back to the house and in that 30 mins some kids must of had a huge Halloween feast on our expense because the entire bowl was wiped out. I think there was 1 piece of bubble gum left. Okay, can I just say that is so rude!

But fun was had by all. And now it is time to try to get an over-stimulated baby to bed. We are currently on round 3 of trying at 8:30! Wish me luck.

No comments: