Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Another Crazy Busy Weekend

First of all, thanks for all the birthday wishes. I had a great day. I took the kids shopping and got the girls easter dresses, yes even Brandi as shocking as that is. I will have to post a picture of her on Sunday. I got Jack a new pair of pants (I can not believe he is into size 6 now!) that can double as part of school uniform for next year and a shirt and a pair of shoes. Since we get 98% of his clothes as hand me downs, it was actually kinda fun to shop for the boy.

As for me, I got myself a pair of fancy jeweled flip flops that I can wear to church, but man they just are not as comfy as my croc flip flops are. I also bought myself a Nintendo DS with the brain age game and a Mario Bros game. HA! With all the kids in the house, yeah I might be able to play it sometime at the end of the summer, who knows. But it is cute and pink when it is being played by some child of mine.

It is so not like me to spend money like I did yesterday. Laura was looking at me like who has possessed this woman. But it was really fun to just say what the hey.

This weekend is yet another crazy busy weekend. We have plans to get together with the whole Clayton family today for Easter dinner. Of course the last minute family plans meant that I had to tell them at church that I would not be able to help out today at the Easter festival for the kids. Can't be at two places at once.

And of course tomorrow is Easter and that is always a busy day. But I promise to post pics of the kids all dressed up. Fun times.

No comments: