Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me...

Today I turn 42. Wow that sounds old. My big plans today are to take Brandi and Laura shopping for Easter dresses. It will be worth every penny if I can get Brandi into a dress. The girl who wears nothing but Aero jeans and Aero tshirts. Then next on the agenda is to take them to the Hannah Montana movie. And Jack will be tagging along for all of this too, which will cause him to complain and whine mightily about how bored he is while shopping. Should be fun....

2 comments:

Aunt/Sis Corlinda said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS!

LOVE YA, CORLINDA

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Dawn!!! =) Sorry it's late, but I DID think of it on time! I just didn't have access to your Jackaroo site as my computer broke down....so I had to get it again from your Mom! I've had touch and go access to various computers, so it was hard just to do my e-mails! Naomi talked her Dad into getting her a Laptop (used) so that she'd have one for College in a couple of years down the road...but I only have limited use of it! =/ I'm not allowed to bog it down with lots of games and such!! =) I also have use of Naomi's pink Nintendo DS and I play the Bookworm game that she'd bought me for my birthday a couple of years ago!! FUN!! =) I LOVE word games!! =) Again, Happy Birthday!! =) Love, Evelyn