Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, August 24, 2009

Random Bites


Jack has chapel on Thursdays at school. Here he is with his chapel uniform. So cute. However he did end up breaking the clip off the tie on the first day. Last week, I used a paper clip to hold it on, sorta. But I need to get another one for this Thursday for picture day. This could get expensive if he continually breaks his ties!


Can you say spoiled? Jim picked up a tv at a garage sale for really cheap and put it in Jack's room. The cable thingy doesn't work, so he can't actually watch tv, but he can play his PS2 games and watch dvds. Yeah he is spoiled, but Jim and I have the family room tv back!


In other news, Jack went to the dentist today and again the boy did not have any cavities. I swear he does not have my teeth because I get cavities really really easy. They took x-rays and the dentist said that Jack's teeth are "perfect". He also said that Jack should be losing his bottom front teeth within the next few months. How is it that my baby is losing his baby teeth? Anyway, he walked out with his prize, a monster truck, just what we need in this house is another monster truck.

No comments: