Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, April 05, 2008

The First Day

Today was the first day in about 3 months I do believe, that we had absolutely nothing planned to do. And to make it even better, it was pouring down rain this morning, making me want to go deep into my cocoon and be very slug-like. It felt so wonderful to wake up and not have to go somewhere. However, because of that rain, well actually it was more like the monsoon season, practically the entire area was under water, my internet was out all day long! So here I was with nothing to do and I had no internet. Yeah it was bad.

Oh and since the arrival of my new laptop, I have had to fight Jack to get to use the thing. I showed him the playhouse disney site and he is now an addict of the Higglytown Heros games and the Winnie the Pooh color by number on the screen. The thing is, the boy can navigate the site just about as good as I can. These kids today. Geesh.

Gotta go because I have used up all my "just a few more minutes" with Jack. He is losing patience very fast and needs his Little Einsteins fix.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Andrew LOVES the Playhouse Disney site. You are right... they are little experts at it. It amazes me. Andrew gets his 'puter time after this quiet time before his brother wakes up from nap and that's it... or yes, he would take it from me all the time!! :) Sesame Workshop is another good one.