Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Missed My Guys Today

I had a trade show event today with Arbonne. I was there selling and demonistrating from 9 - 6:30. I had a great time and made a lot of good sales and good contacts for my business. However, I have to tell you that I missed my two boys, Jim and Jack immensely. I didn't even see Jim today at all. He worked last night and hadn't even arrived home before I left this morning to take Jack to school. By the time I got back home, he had left tonight to go to work again. I will see him sometime tomorrow afternoon I guess.

Jack was the worse I think. I dropped him off at school at 8:00 and my neighbor picked him up and brought him home. I didn't see him until 8:00 tonight and my arms literally ached to hold him. I know it was only 12 hours, but I think that was the longest time that I had been away from him since last summer. I thank God everyday for the opportunity to stay home with him and be there for him. Even though I have a part-time job and now this Arbonne job, I am there for him after he gets out of school at noon and it is our time. I was really shocked at how much I missed him today! The level of love I have for that boy still amazes me four years later.

I will just have to remind myself of this post come mid-summer and I will be counting the days down until school starts again.

No comments: