Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Addicted to Sears Portraits

Okay, I admit it. I am addicted to Sears Portraits. I took Jack back on Monday to get his Christmas pictures done, even though the week before, we had our "Family pictures" done and a few of them were Christmas pictures. So there we were back a week later with the same photographer and I am sure he was thinking "yep we got another addicted mom". Everything was perfect. Jack was freshly bathed, napped, and dressed in his cute festive sweater. But, I guess I left the good, happy baby at home because I sure didn't have him with me for the pictures. He would not smile for the camera at least not his usual Jack Smile. So we didn't get that many poses because most of the time was spent trying to get Mr. Grumpy to smile. I even tried my old trick - saying ACHOO a million times. But it didn't work. So below are the efforts of very very hard work between me and the photographer named Tom. I do like the one of him and I together because we very rarely get pictures taken together because I am the one HOLDING the camera most of the time.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Yeah, you can tell he's not quite himself. (I've seen your happy Jack pics!) But the ones you got are still great! I love the one of you two together. I need to get some of those taken... I'm NEVER in pics with Ben.
:(