Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, November 28, 2004

Rainy Day in Sunny California

Yesterday was a rainy day which I love. Since moving to California, I have learned to be very tired of sunny days all the time! I mean a really good rainy day every now and then is fun! So yesterday when it started to rain, I grabbed my cup of General Foods International Coffee (French Vanilla flavor) and my quilt and bundled up in the recliner for some good old-fashioned laziness.

However, before it started to rain, Jack and I braved the big bad jungle aka WalMart. It actually wasn't that much more insane than it usually is on a Saturday. Jack talked me into buying the big Elmo that is seen pictured below. I picked it up and the kid just about jumped out of the cart, he was so excited. He has the hokey pokey Elmo that Daddy gave Mommy last year for Christmas. (Mommy is a huge fan of Elmo).

When we came home, Jack was quite the little helper by helping Mommy do the dishes.

No comments: