Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, November 27, 2004

Houston, We have Tooth Activity

Okay, I was really thinking that I had the one child whose teeth were stuck in the gums. I mean the kid is gonna be 9 months old next week and there was nothing but gums. However last night he was crying pretty hard and Daddy suggested I look in his mouth. See I didn't even think about looking in the mouth because I had all but forgotten that he was supposed to be getting teeth because it simply had not happened. But anyway, after much struggle to get to look in the mouth, there were 2 little bumps that might possibly lead to some teeth in the near future. Amazing! I might not have a total toothless kid after all. So of course, I go looking for those teething tablets that I put somewhere but could not remember where. Lack of use, out of mind. But there is much celebration in the Jackaroo household.

Jack had a really good Thanksgiving. We had friends over and he got much attention. He also feasted on mashed potatoes, Grandpa's Corn Bake, and cranberry sauce. All of which was a hit. Well it was a slow start on the cranberry sauce and it produced mighty funny faces from the Jackaroo, but he kept going for more so he obviously didn't hate it. He also had about half of my pumpkin pie. He even started crying when I took one of my 2 bites that I took. He is a definite fan of pumpkin pie. Thanksgiving must of totally wiped Jack out because after our friends left, he went down to 4 hours, got up at 8:30 pm and then went back down at 9:30 for the night! I thought for sure when he woke up, I was gonna have to be up with him until like midnight and I was sooooo tired. What a good baby (at least that night).

Mommy and Jack were going to go shopping yesterday, but I was feeling not so well. I must of ate too much on Thanksgiving because my stomach didn't like me at all. But thankfully today is better. But I did end up online and bought most of the stuff I was gonna buy out in the store madness and I did it while in my jammies. Gotta love online shoppping. Jack is getting the Peek a Block Incredi-block thingy and the Fisher Price learning table. Daddy also bought him a Craftsman set of tools (of course not real, but give it a couple of years and it will be I bet). And I got Laura some really cool things that will not be named here because she can read. It should be a good Christmas at the Jackaroo house.

No comments: