Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Can't Catch A Breath

Seriously, I have been so busy lately, it feels like I just can't catch a breath. How is it that Jack's birthday was three days ago, and I still have not written his Happy Birthday letter to him that I do every year.

Today was busy with going to the Playhouse Disney show, which was really cute. I ended up going with two other friends and their kids and I could tell the kids had a blast. But oh my goodness, the amount of money they wanted for some of the concessions was outrageous. They were selling cotton candy with a Handy Manny hat for $18. Give me a break. Or the $12 picture for your kid to stand next to a cutout of Rocket from the Little Einsteins. Yeah, um no thanks. But the show was cute. We got to see the whole Little Einsteins, including Rocket, Winnie the Pooh and friends, Handy Manny, and of course the gang from Mickey Mouse clubhouse.

After the show, we came home and turned around and went to a party for another friend's birthday, where we stayed until 10:00 tonight, which is really 11:00 with the time change and all.

And even tomorrow being Sunday, I still will not get to rest or even clean my filthy house because we have church and then a leadership team church meeting tomorrow afternoon. And even Monday night, I have another church meeting regarding the children's ministry.

Seriously ya'll I just want to go somewhere and sleep for a day all by myself.

No comments: