Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, March 07, 2008

Short Catch Up

A lot has been happening around here in the last couple of weeks. We hosted a family reunion for my side of the family and had 10 people staying at the house last weekend. We had a great time and was great to finally get everybody together in one spot. We had people come in from Michigan, Idaho, Florida and Tennessee. Jack's newest hero is his cousin Chad, who is on his way to becoming a great Nascar driver. Chad bought Jack a real fishing pole, so now all Jack talks about is Chad this and Chad that.

Jack had his fourth birthday on Wednesday. I still need to sit down and write my annual birthday letter to him. I am late on doing that this year, but with all the craziness happening, I have not been able to focus my thoughts on the fact that he is indeed now a four year old. Egads.

My hubby bought himself a new motorcycle sometime in the last two weeks during all the craziness. He has been wanting one soooooo bad for a few years now, but the want became all the more stronger when we moved here and all his cop buddies have one and he didn't. I was very much opposed to the idea of spending the money, but he deserves it and he really is like a kid at Christmas with the thing. And I have to say that he is down right sexy riding the thing with his leather jacket. Hehehe.

We are going to the Playhouse Disney show tomorrow with our neighbors. I actually bought the tickets like 6 months ago. I bought three tickets so that Jim, Jack and I could go, however Jim is working this weekend and I highly doubt that he will get up out of bed to go see Playhouse Disney. So if anybody in the Mississippi gulf coast area wants a ticket, I got one for ya.

I think that is the short version of everything that has been happening. I will post pictures of the family reunion, Jack's birthday party at school, and other such stuff in the near future, along with his birthday letter. I will try to squeeze it in sometime between Playhouse Disney and the continuing birthday celebration.

Phew! No wonder I am so tired!

No comments: