Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 13, 2008

In Tax Craziness

For a "retired" accountant, I sure do seem to be doing a lot of taxes this year. Of course there is my own, which is just about done. Then there are friends that I said I would do this year. And then there are the phone calls from friends with questions about their taxes that they are attempting to do on their own. Then there is the corporate tax return I just finished today for the company that I now work for on a part-time basis. And let me tell you, that one was horrendous because nothing was updated for 2007 and the person who did the taxes last year didn't know what was what.

Let's just say that my mind is just about mush right now. Not bad for a "retiree" huh?

1 comment:

Steffie B. said...

come to Maui with me....we'll have a blast! lol

Hope things are well with you and the fam.

What happened to Amy's blog?