Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Just Shoot Me Now ...

Laura called and asked if she could bring a friend from California with us to Disneyworld when we go in June. I guess her friend's parents is willing to spend the dollars to fly her out here and all the other costs involved in a two week stay with us. I am not totally against the idea seeing as we do get five tickets at $99 plus Jim's free ticket thanks to the new military discount this year and we would be able to get her friend, Alyssa, in at that rate.

However, the whole idea of having THREE TEENAGE GIRLS with us is more than my brain can handle. Then I started to think about our lodging and the ONE bathroom and ONE room we have reserved at the moment. Can you just imagine trying to get ready with THREE TEENAGE GIRLS? As Jim said, he will just go sit in the bar.

So even though I totally love Shades of Green, it is looking like we will have to rent a condo with at least 2 if not 3 bedrooms and, most importantly, 2 bathrooms. I looked into some of the places and for the 6 nights stay, it really isn't much difference in the price, we would just not have the convenience of the transportation to and from the hotel. Because honestly, I just may lose my mind if I have to spend a week with FOUR kids in ONE hotel room. I don't care how nice and convenient it is.

2 comments:

-LGirl- said...

OH Oh OHHHH!!! NO!

Odd numbers of girls groups never work! NEVER! Honestly they pair off and one always feels left out! Yikes. I'd hate to be you!

Erin said...

Check out the 2-bedroom villas at Old Key West or Saratoga Springs? They are on Disney property so you'd get the transportation... plus two bathrooms and a full-kitchen/family room. Two queen-size beds in the second bedroom, a king in the master and a pullout sofa bed should just about fit everyone!! ;)