Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

What Does That Say?

I told Jack to go clean up his room (it needs a major overhaul and major throwing out things) when we got home today. He, of course, grumbled about having to do it and asked me if I could help him. I told him that I could not because I was cleaning the rest of the house. His next question to me was "who is coming over?".

Alright what does that say about my cleaning skills or lack thereof? But to be truthful, we have our first home visit from the social worker tomorrow, so there you have it. I guess I do only clean when somebody is coming over. The social worker visit was supposed to be on Tuesday, but got rescheduled for tomorrow. If that were the case, the house would have been cleaned on Tuesday.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Oh, I know exactly what you are talking about. A couple weekends ago, we cleaned the house when my parents were coming for a visit... and Andrew proceeded to show my parents each room exclaiming how clean it was... totally giving me away that it is usually not in that clean state. :)

Anonymous said...

I have to laugh because we are all the same way. Many times we schedule thngs to happen here at our home just so things we get cleaned.