Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My List of ADD random thoughts

** Today we have our first foster care home visit, so I have a lot of cleaning that I should do, whether I actually do is another story altogether.



** I really really need to clean out our office. I am really good at stacking things and then when we need to find something, I am going through stacks and stacks of "stuff". I need to create a system where stuff comes into the house like mail, important papers, Brandi papers, Jack's "art" that it all has a place to go and not end up on my counter stacked. It has overflowed onto the dining room table.



** Jim's mother gave us a gorgeous crocheted table cloth that I want to put on the dining room table and make all pretty with the new centerpiece that I got for Christmas (still in bag), but alas I need to declutter the stacks of stuff first.



** I really need to finish our taxes. I do everybody else's but ours and I hate to do ours, especially now that I know we will have to owe.



** I also have to audit the books for church for the last two years. Just another of the things I got volunteered for because they know my previous occupation.



** I have been trying to build my Uppercase Living business and I am thiiiiisssss close to a promotion. I am very excited and I do love the company.



** Jack is done with soccer finally. He got his medal and was very proud of it. He also scored a goal on the last game and I missed it because I was talking to our neighbors at the time. But he doesn't need to know that, according to him, I saw it and it was the biggest and best goal ever.



** Brandi is doing really well. I found out that she has the best GPA of all the kids in foster care in the entire county. She also is going to be pre-enrolled at Southern Miss and will get her entire college education paid for by the state. I think she is realizing what an opportunity she has and is talking about getting her nursing degree. We are very proud of her and has become part of the family.



** Jack's spring break is this week and I am trying to come up with some things to do this week that will be fun for us.

** Jim is late coming home again. Police work doesn't end at shift time.

No comments: