Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

A Couple of Jackisms

** Jack and I were sitting watching yet another Thomas show, when I heard Daddy open the back door coming home from work. I asked Jack who is that? And he exclaimed more than excited "Santa Claus!!!" I think he is a bit excited this year for Christmas. We have been reading Christmas stories at night and The Polar Express is his favorite right now. And the other day we received the Big Toy Book from Toys r Us and he has literally been studying the thing and brings it up to me so we can "read" it together. We will sit there and go ooohh and ahhh over the cars, trucks, trains, and race car sets. I told him he needs to ask Santa Claus for them when we see him. The next words out of his mouth are "When are we going to see Santa Claus?"

**Jack talks in his sleep lately. I am not sure what he is dreaming about but the last couple of nights I have heard him saying "My Mama, No MY Mama, Maaaammmmaaa". I guess I am important to him even when he is sleeping. I got up to check on him when I heard him and thought he was awake wanting something. But, when I walked into his room, he was very much asleep, but was obviously having some type of dream/nightmare because he was rolling all over and had thrown off all the covers.

Today Grammy and Papa A. are arriving. Jack is all excited to have yet more people to spoil him. And I am excited because I have more people to entertain the kid. Yay!

No comments: