Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I Broke Down

and took the boy to the doctor today. I figured with the holiday long weekend that I should considering he still has the awful cough going on. I could tell that he was getting better because he has spurts of energy where he would run around like his usual self, but then a few minutes later, he would be coughing and whining.

The doctor did say that he could hear some rattling in the chest, but no pneumonia right now and the ear infection from the pink eye incident a few weeks ago is clearing up. He gave us some prescription cough medicine that hopefully will let him get some sleep that he hasn't had lately. Oh and he also has lost about 3 pounds from this sickness. He was under 40 lbs today, something that he hasn't been in months. So he has definitely been a sick little boy.

And wow tomorrow is Thanksgiving? How in the world did it come up so fast? I hope everybody out there reading has a really good day tomorrow with lots to eat. We plan on going over to Jim's brother's for the big meal and see the whole family there. Jim has to work tomorrow night (nope cop's don't get the day off) after the dinner.

I thankfully did a lot of shopping today online and think I am pretty much done except for Jack and he is the easiest to buy for. I am hoping within a week I will be absolutely done with the shopping and can sit back and relax for the rest of the season.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

1 comment:

Steffie B. said...

Hope Jack feels better soon. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! ;)