Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, November 19, 2007

Time where does it go?

Wow it has been over a week since I posted on here. And how is it that Thanksgiving is this week?

It has been pretty busy around here. Jack had his Thanksgiving party on Friday at school. It was the cutest and of course, I forgot my camera. They had made Indian hats and vests (made from brown paper sack - too cute) and wore them into the cafeteria where the party was held. All of the K3 classes were together and it is simply amazing to me to see almost 30 three-year-olds sitting down eating and behaving. These teachers are amazing.

And Jack has had some crud for the past three days, that on a couple of occasions, I almost drove him to the ER. He has had a persistent cough for a couple of weeks now, as almost every kid in his class (love the preschool bugs). But on Friday night, that cough became much worse and with it came the fever and then the vomitting happened last night. It is so pitiful to see him standing at the toilet throwing up, or as he calls it "spitting in the toilet". I know that he needs to throw up when he tells me "I need to spit in the toilet". Oh and thank goodness for the wood floors cause the first time, it went all over the hallway floor outside the bathroom. Poor kid. And I don't think I have had eight full hours of sleep combined in the last three nights. Ugh.

However, he is now better this morning or at least his fever has been down since about 3 in the morning and hasn't thrown up the 3 crackers I gave him this morning. So that is a good thing. I am really not good with being nurse Mommy.

No comments: