Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, December 30, 2007

And One More Party

I am going to say it. I am very happy that the holiday season is almost over. Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas and being with family and seeing Jack's face on Christmas morning, the making of cookies, and even all the cooking involved with all the parties. However, I am officially partied out ya'll. And I say this with one more to go tomorrow night. We are having a New Years bash at our house, or I should say it is being split with our neighbors. The adults are going to be at our house and the kids are going to be at their house, with babysitters of course. Laura and a couple of friends are going to be making some cash.

But I am just not that into it. Maybe it is because I have hosted one too many parties in the past month(s)? I was just talking to our neighbors and trying to plan it out and right now I am ho hum at best about the whole thing. Seriously, the best New Years gift right now would be a nice quiet night at home in my sweat pants with a good movie and a book. A night I didn't have to get up every five seconds to attend to a child or an animal. Speaking of animals, one of our cats decided that throwing up all over (and I mean all over) my kitchen this morning, minutes before we left for church, would be a good thing to do. I was seriously holding back the gag reflex ya'll.

So if I don't post before the New Years because of yet another party, I hope ya'll have a really good New Years and be safe!

No comments: