Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas, Christmas, Christmas

So Yay, I finally fixed my computer. Don't ask me how I did it. I had to extract something into something and download something for something else. But anyway, it is now fixed and I now can see pictures and videos. Yay!

So to catch ya'll up on whats been happening here, I have a little snapshot of pictures. There will be more pictures coming tomorrow and I am sure the next day of all the happenings when I have more time. I may just throw in a video or two of the boy performing, if you are lucky.


Jack helping to decorate the tree. He actually was sick that day and hence the very casual style of the boy.
Jack and all his grandparents. They were all here to go to his school Christmas play.

The handsome boy all dressed up for the school Christmas play. Yes, I know he's good-looking. :)


Jack on stage as a sheep. It was quite a cute program, but for the K3 and K4 classes, it was a bit hard to just sit through. The K3 through 5th grade classes put it on and I have to say that they did a great job and you could tell they worked really hard at it.




At this point, all the parents were about to nominate the two K3 teachers for sainthood. The sheeps hats soon became weapons with which to hit each other. Fun times. Video will be forthcoming.




A funny picture of the boy on his fire truck with the full fireman getup AND carrying a flag. Can't get more American than that.



No comments: