Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, November 06, 2008

$1.98 !!!

I just had to announce that I just paid $1.98 per gallon for gas!!! That's right, it only took $25 to fill my gas tank up today. I seriously can not remember the last time I paid under $2.

Now I am not so ticked by going all the way over to get flu shots for Jack and I only to discover they were all out of the kid shots. They said that they ran out of them a couple of days ago. We just got the phone call that the flu shots were in a couple of days ago! Argh. I even had Jack all set to be brave about getting a flu shot and also a little bribe by saying he could have ice cream afterwards if he was brave. So I couldn't deny the boy, who was trying so hard to be brave about getting a shot, his ice cream. I got him a small ice cream cone afterwards. But all was not lost, I did get my flu shot and after my bout with the super bug a few weeks ago, I think I really needed it.

No comments: