Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Christmas MeMe

I haven't done a MeMe in quite sometime. But I thought that this one I saw on Kelli's blog was pretty cute.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Paper.

2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial - easier.

3. When do you put up the tree? Usually Thanksgiving weekend. Depends if I am in the mood early or not. Jack's first year, it was up by mid-November.

4. When do you take the tree down? As soon as I can after Christmas.

5. Do you like eggnog? Yes, but it does not like me.

6. Favorite gift received as a child?Hmm I am sure there are a lot, but right now I remember getting a stuffed Benji dog for Christmas one year that I loved.

7. Hardest person to buy for? My brother-in-law. Thank goodness I did not draw his name this year.

8. Easiest person to buy for? Jack. I gave him a toy catalog the other day with a highlighter. He highlighted everything in there except for the "girl stuff". Yeah I just need to pick from the millions of things he wants.

9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail cards. I try to add something personal, but half the time they just get signed.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Can't really remember.

12. Favorite Christmas movies? I love them all. Frosty, Rudolph, Wonderful Life.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? October. Or I have a list of what to get by Thanksgiving.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I don't think so. Can't remember.

15.Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? chocolate. cookies. all the stuff that is really bad for me.

16. Favorite Christmas song? Away in the Manger.

17. There was no number 17.

18.Travel at Christmas or stay home? We have stayed home the last few years and people have traveled to us.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? Umm probably if I thought hard enough.

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Morning. Santa has to be there first to open presents. Duh.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? All the hype and commercialization.

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? No theme in our house. We have a little bit of this and a little bit of that.

24.Favorite dinner food? For Christmas, I guess it would be ham and all the other traditional food.

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? To spend a peaceful holiday with friends and family.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Nice. I'm glad you did this. It's fun to read. :)

Heidi said...

I left you something on my blog, I think your blog is fabulous!