Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Hmmm...

**Edited to add that the boy woke up and said that his "room was scary" and that is why he decided to walk through the dark house to the couch in the family room. Hmmm.

So I am up for the third day in a row at the early hour of 5 am. I get up and walk out to the family room and there is Jack sleeping on the couch with his Foo Foo dog and his little blanket. Now I know he went to sleep in his bed, so at some point he got up, grabbed his dog and blanket and went out to the family room couch to sleep. I thought that he had wet the bed, something he never ever does, but no he did not. The weird thing is that he is so afraid of the dark and he must have walked through a very dark house to get to that couch because the night light in the bathroom has been off for the last few days. Hmmm. I guess I will have to ask him why he did that. if he can remember, when he wakes up.

And one last reminder. GO VOTE! Even if you are voting for that other guy. Everybody needs to vote today. If you vote, you can get a free cup of coffee at Starbucks, which I plan to partake in. So go vote and then caffeinate yourself.

No comments: