Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, March 25, 2005

4 out of 5 tests say...

There really are false positives on pregnancy tests. I don't know what happened, but 4 negative pregnancy tests later, I am convinced that I am NOT pregnant. I know what I saw on Sunday and that was a big ole fat positive pregnancy test, but as in the case with me and my fertility journey, it wound up being a confusing mess.

I still don't know what happened to this day. I am confused about the whole thing (which doesn't surprise me because anything with me and fertility has never been easy). I don't think that I have suffered a miscarriage because I have not started my period yet. But for me to be a week or two late is not unusual for me at all. I still have pg symptoms, but now I am really wondering if I am wanting to have them so bad that I have invented them in my mind. I really don't think so because they seem so real as my stomach is telling me that being away from a bathroom is not a good idea.

So who knows??? It is a mystery to me. I guess I will go see a doctor in a few days if I still feel this way. But 4 out of 5 tests say that I am not pregnant.

It was fun though for a few days thinking that it was true. It was fun throwing names out and testing them. It was fun thinking and kinda hoping that it was a girl that I could dress up. And it was fun telling family and friends that another was coming. However what was not fun was telling them that it was all a mistake probably. Next time, I will wait awhile to make sure. No shouting it to the world for a few weeks. Lesson learned.

1 comment:

Erin said...

That's crazy! I wonder what happened! Keep us posted...

I'm sorry it didn't turn out to be true... but I guess now you know you are really ready to be pregnant again, huh? :)