Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, March 18, 2005

Where does it all go?

On Wednesday, my blessed day off, we went shopping. Daddy was also home (a rare occurance where both Mommy and Daddy have the day off together). Mommy has been feeling bad because nothing and I mean nothing in my closet fits me. I am very close (finally) to my pre-pg weight. Yahoo! But that doesn't mean anything thing, espcially pants, jeans or shorts, fit me. You see, Jack has left this spare tire on my belly that will not go away. So the few pairs of shorts I bought last summer well they are too big and the stuff from the summer before (pre-pg or early pg stuff) they are still too small. And we are going on a cruise in 2.5 weeks! This is just not acceptable.

So on Wednesday, we all went to Kohl's in hopes of finding Mommy something to wear. Daddy and Jack both are totally set for the cruise. I am going to be with the 2 best looking guys there. But me - not so much. After trying on 4 pairs of shorts - 1 fit! So after trying on literally 23 pieces of clothing, I ended up with 1 pair of shorts, 1 pair of capri pans, and about 5 shirts. Argh. I do not like this post pg body of mine at all.

So after all that strenous shopping, we were all hungry. So we went to Chili's. Me feeling oh so fat decided to go straight to their "guiltless grill" and had a "guiltless chicken sandwich". And we ordered off the kids menu a corn dog and baked apples for Jack. And let me tell you, there was not one crumb left of Jack's dinner afterwards. He ate that corndog like an old pro, or I should say devoured it. Then I fed him the apples and those were all gone. Then he had some of my black bean stuff, and something off Daddy's plate. He ate more than me! And what did he do afterwards? We went home and he proceeded to take a 2 hour nap. Gotta love those corndogs!

No comments: