Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, March 20, 2005

Oh yeah I remember this feeling...

I was just not feeling very well yesterday. My stomach was queasy, I felt very tired, and the sign that I knew - my boobs were sore! Yes folks, I took a pregnancy test and it turned out positive! And yes I am in complete and total shock. I was going to take a picture of the test and post it on here, but these stupid new pregnancy tests these days that say the words pregnant or not pregnant are just bad. After one hour it goes away!! Whats up with that? I wanted to show Jim when he got home and low and behold no evidence that indeed I am pregnant. I felt like "Grumpy old man" from SNL saying "In my day we just had one line or two lines and we liked it!"

I am in shock and really don't know what else to say. I am sure my future posts will be filled with just how much I hate being pregnant (and I do). I remember telling people that I just didn't know why women did it more than once. Well I am one of those women now. Go figure!

No comments: