Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, September 05, 2008

Enough Already

Geesh it seems like all I have been posting about is hurricanes and threat of hurricanes. And here we go again. It is looking like Ike is heading toward the Gulf now and could come our way. Seriously, never in my life have I looked at hurricane tracking so closely. I have looked at www.noaa.gov way too many times in the last couple of weeks. I know that it is bad to wish it to go to someplace else, but that is now what I am doing. We need a break ya'll. My poor husband has carried our patio furniture to and from the garage way too many times and it is looking like it will need to be done again. There are people around here who still have their houses boarded up in anticipation for Ike to come our way. Enough already. I really would like to plan something more than a week out without having to say "if the storm doesn't hit us."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking that myself! It sure looks like Ike will be heading your way!! =( Sure hope the best for you again!! Thinking of you!! Love, Evelyn

Anonymous said...

Hi, again!! =)

It now looks like Ike might be headed more for Western LA, and Eastern TX...so hopefully you'll be spared!! Love, Evelyn