Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, September 26, 2008

Why Mom Why?

Jack's brain is constantly working these days. The questions are coming fast and furious and they have no rhyme or reason. He just comes out with the why questions and I have to admit that they are sometimes tough to answer.

Here are just a few of the why questions that he has asked in the last few days:

Why do scissors have handles?

Why do people sneeze?

Why did God made the world?

Why are there vowels? (they are learning their vowels at school right now)

Why does Grammy and Papa have a basement and we do not?

Why did the hurricane not break our windows? (he is quite concerned about hurricanes and other storms ever since we had to board up)

Why is the sun so bright?

Seriously ya'll they never stop. I love the fact that he is trying to figure out the world around him. But I do need a break every now and then. That is when I am very thankful for the DVD player in the car.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Dawn!! =) LOL LOL LOL about the WHY's!!! =) WELCOME to the joyous FOURS!!!! =) It'll go on for quite a while yet!!! Sorry!! Love, Evelyn

Anonymous said...

Hi, again...I just came across another blogger like you and tho't you'd like to take a look! She is in Texas!! So they went thru Hurricane Ike instead of you!! Here is the website: https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=7960958&postID=2692361944022960369 Sure hope you enjoy her blog as much and I did and as much as I do yours! Take a look anyways! It made me think of you! =) Love, Evelyn