Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, September 08, 2008

Too Much Fun

I think the boy had too much fun/candy/cake/heat yesterday at the birthday party. They brought the Tumble Buggy to the party, which is an old school bus where they have taken out all of the seats and replaced with all kinds of jumping and bouncy things. If you watch Jon and Kate plus 8 they had the Tumble Buggy at their house for one episode. Anyway, it was so hot for the kids because the people said that the air conditioning was not working that well inside the bus and when all the kids came off that bus, they all had red faces and sweat pouring off of them. But everyone of them said it was fun.

So that brings me to last night around 1 am and Jack woke me up with the words "Mom I just threw up". He was sleeping in my bed with me. So I turn on the light and sure enough all of his pillow and sheet and his pajamas. So I strip the bed of sheets and put on the other sheets, strip him and put on new pajamas. He said he was feeling better and so we went back to sleep. About 20 minutes later, I hear that wonderful gagging sound and this time it got all over everywhere. So since that was the only other sheets I have for our bed, I stripped the bed yet again and went to wash the sheets. I put Jack on the couch with Thomas playing on the tv and we were then up for the next couple of hours with him sitting there with a bucket. Fun times.

So needless to say, the boy won't be going to school today. And the way it looks, he might get to go tomorrow and MAYBE Wednesday, but we will probably be evacuating on Thursday AGAIN. I found a cool model prediction online here that shows the eye landing just about where Gustav landed (those poor people in Louisiana) however it looks like it will be a much bigger storm and we will be on the "bad side" of it again and well it isn't looking good for us. Even More Fun Times.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh!! All night!!! Naomi spent most of the evening in the bathroom and is now laying down with a bucket!! =( NOT FUN!! Thanks for the link to the Hurricane site! It was weird seeing a "square" Hurricane!! It does look like it could hit there again! Where I look on-line... (Weatherbug.com), it has Ike going into the middle of Texas, but then on CNN.com they say that they aren't sure where... =/ Sure hope little Jack gets better soon!!! Love, Evelyn

Anonymous said...

Hi, again! =) Ike seems to be headed for Texas! But it shows a Tropical Storm warning for your area, so you could be in for a bit of bad weather from it! Naomi finally went back to school today, but now has a sore throat!! Grrrr! Anyway, hope Jack is doing better! And good luck with the storm! Love, Evelyn