Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, July 27, 2007

Back

We are back from the in-law compound. We decided at the last moment to run up to let Laura see her grandmother and Aunts and cousin before she has to go back to California. And oh my word. Let's just say that there was some drama going on in the last couple of days. It had to do with Laura saying things to people about what I supposedly said about somebody else and then those people getting upset about what I supposedly said, when I never ever said anything like it in the first place. We called Laura on it and she still is denying the whole thing, but who do you believe when you have three adults versus one 11-year-old girl??? So Laura at the moment is very grounded for lying. Drama. Ya got to love it.

I also have to take my dog into the vet today because of her bad back. She is a dachshund (weenie dog) and has had bad back problems for years and while we were up visiting the in-laws she threw her back out again. So hopefully medicine and bedrest will help her.

We had to leave this morning at 4:30 in order for Jim to get back home and get ready to go to court as cop's have to do quite often. So besides the drama and sick doggies and kid's fighting and husband's off at work, nothing much else happening around here.

2 comments:

Not Me's Mom said...

Girl, you need to go check out what I'm having for dinner tonight & then fix yourself some of the same!!! :) Sorry to hear about the drama...doesn't make life too fun. I'm here if you need anything (aka: venting!!)

Steffie B. said...

Just head on over and we'll have some chilled cocktails on the deck....I'll even put a cute little umbrella in yours! ;)