Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Hung Over

I have a hang over. No, it is not from any type of drink, although that might have been more fun. Instead, it is from spending five hours at the waterpark yesterday! We went with Jack's friend Kyle and his mother, Jennifer and ended up chasing after the boy for five whole hours! I think a truck hit me!

Jack had a good time and it was the first time since school let out that he had seen Kyle. It was so cute to see the two of them together and they gave each other hugs and held each other's hands when we walked around the park. So cute. But it also seemed that they had different ideas of what was fun to do, since they just kinda did their own thing in separate areas. Jennifer and I were constantly having to break off our conversation to run off into the water to find one of them. But it was fun to get to talk to Jennifer again and make plans to do grown up girl stuff when school starts up again in September.

But now, with a hang over and all, I seriously need to clean my house, do laundry, and do something with that huge pile of gross dishes in the sink. Sigh.

5 comments:

Not Me's Mom said...

Sounds like you had a very fun day!! Good for you! It's nice to have a "real conversation" with some one over the age of 5 isn't it?!?! LOL Are you coming home in August??

Steffie B. said...

That's how I already feel with Daniel.....the minute I put him down he is off like a rocket. Must be a boy thing.....I'm too old for this kind of torture!

Are you coming to Michigan?

Jack's Mom said...

Hey girls. I was planning on coming home with Jack in August, however, there has been a change of plans. Plans at the moment include all of us driving up there sometime early October. Jim wants to see the fall colors at my parents house. So we should plan to get together then! It would be a blast I think.

Not Me's Mom said...

I'd LOVE to get together!!! Just let me know when... :)

Steffie B. said...

perfect! ;)