Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, July 13, 2007

Because I Have Nothing Else To Post ...

I thought I would steal this survey from Erin.

1. Do you still talk to the person you FIRST kissed?
Nope.

2. Have you ever seen your best friend cry?
Yep.

3. Do you have anything to say to anyone?
Like what?

4. What was the last food you ate?
Apple

5. Did you get any compliments today?
Jim told me I looked beautiful. I get that everyday. I am lucky.

6. Did you ever go to court?
Only one time. It was not for a nice thing.

7. Whats the fifth text message in your inbox say?
What is a text message?

8. Are you friends with your neighbors?
Yes. We got very lucky with our group of neighbors.

9. What languages do your parents speak?
English.

10. What towns have you lived in?
Okay here goes: Battle Creek, Berrien Springs, Arlington, Waltham, Kirkland, Bellevue, Murrieta, Temecula, Lake Elsinore, Gulfport (five states in all)

11. What's the last piercing you got?
My 2nd holes in my ears that I let close in because I didn't like the placement of the holes. Never re-pierced them.

12. Do you get distracted easily?
I don't think so.

13. Do you get jealous easily?
I don't think so.

14. Have you ever played Spin the Bottle?
I don't think so.

15. Have you ever had a crush on your brother or sister's friends?
My brother is 11 years older than me and we didn't grow up together so no.

16. Have you ever gone to a beach?
Yep. I live about 5 miles from the coast.

17. Have you ever had a stalker?
Yep. A creepy guy in college.

18. Do you remember your music teacher's name from elementary?
It was Mr. Sine right Amy and Steffie?

19. How good is your eyesight?
My right eye is really good. My left eye not so much. I had the laser surgery done on my left eye about 10 years ago, but it is going bad again.

20. Have you ever gone to a party?
One or two :)

21. Would you ever want to swim with the sharks?
Sharks - no. Dolphins - a most definite YES.

22. What would you say if I told you I was in love with your brother?
Good Luck. You are going to need it.

23. Have you ever been out of the country?
Yep.

24. Have you seen one of your best friends naked?
Yep.

25. What's the best wedding you've been to?
A friend I used to work with in Seattle. It was huge with like 12 bridesmaids and a catered dinner like I have never seen.

26. Would your parents be mad if you got arrested for fighting?
Probably

27. Where are your sibling(s) right now?
Idaho and Florida

28. What's the last dream you can remember?
That I can remember has to be when I was pregnant. It was me giving birth to a baby who proceeded to age to an old man right before my eyes. I was crying that I missed out on the baby stage. It sorta feels like that in real life to be honest.

29. Who was the last person who called you?
No idea. Laura is the one who gets all the phone calls in this house.

30. What time did you wake up this morning?
5:22 am.

31. What is the last item of clothing you bought?
A dress for our weekend in New Orleans.

32. When was the last time you were sick?
Don't remember. Maybe last winter sometime.

33. Who's the last celebrity you touched?
I think it was when I was 15 and I was at a John Schneider concert (Dukes of Hazzard/Smallville guy) and he leaned down and gave me a kiss. Ahhhh. Be still my heart.

34. What's in your back pocket?
I don't have a back pocket right now.

35. Who is the last person you took a picture with?
Probably Jack.

36. What is the last thing you drank?
Protein Shake

37. Last person you hugged?
Jim

38. Do you wear colored contacts?
Nope

39. What were you doing at 4am this morning?
Sleeping

1 comment:

Tina said...

Hi, I like your blog and will visit from time to time. What an adorable little one you have. Mine are grown so I enjoy reading everyone elses kid stories. Thanks for visiting my blog as well.