Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Good Checkup and I spoke too soon

I took Jack to his dentist appointment today. Everything looked fine. No cavities. All teeth look good. In and out in 20 minutes. Easy as pie. He was only about 30 minutes late to school and all is good there.

However, I spoke too soon about possibly beating the crud that shut down the school last week because I woke up this morning feel like crud. We went out to dinner last night to celebrate a friend's 30th birthday (ha and she is feeling "old" Ha!) and her son and husband had the crud. They were both sneezing and hacking and I was right next to them. I don't know if it was them or just the fact that the big Germ is in the area, but unfortunately I couldn't fight it off completely. I just hope that it doesn't progress and it goes by fast. So far Jack seems healthy and fine and I sure rather be sick than for him to be sick. Now I am debating whether to go pick him up from school at the regular time or let him stay and have lunch and play for a bit and pick him up in a couple of hours. I am thinking the latter sounds good.

No comments: