Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Worse Than I Thought

The flu bug that shut down Jack's school is worse than I had thought. I was under the impression that the school made the decision to shut down, but I guess it was the state department of health who told them to shut down and clean the place, at least that is what the letter said that came home with Jack today. It sounds like they are having crews go in and basically lysol everything down in the school. Guess it is bad. Again, knocking on wood.

2 comments:

-LGirl- said...

Oh My gosh! How glad are you it happened After your trip!LOL

I hope that none of you catch it!

Jack's Mom said...

Yes I was very thankful for not having to worry about the sickies on the trip. That would have been wayyyy too much money down the drain to be sick. So far so good. We are all still healthy. Knocking on the HUGE piece of wood I have.