Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Heart Day

I just finished writing out Jack's valentine cards and filling the goody bags for his friends at school and also at church. So much fun. But when did the valentine cards become so incredibly cheap? I remember back in my day when they actually had an envelope and wasn't a cheap piece of card board paper folded in half. Geesh.

His class party is on Friday and I volunteered to bring cookies (which I am thinking of store buying and cheating) and help out with the decorations and the actual party itself. I love doing these things and hopefully this time I will actually remember to bring my camera and be able to show ya'll some pictures.

Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

-LGirl- said...

I can't bring myself to bake for the classroom. That's whole peanut allergy thing freaks me out. I send packaged items that have the no nut stickers.

Enjoy V day