Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Jackaroo House Changes

There have been some big changes in the Jackaroo house lately. Last weekend, we did the big bedroom switcheroo. Jack got Laura's twin sized bed with matching dresser and we moved Jack's dresser (which was his changing table from baby days) to Laura's room. She will be getting a new full-sized bed that hopefully will be in this week.

Jack didn't take the changes very well. He cried during the entire process. He is so absolutely over-the-top sensitive about his things. Seriously, he cried for 10 minutes because of a balloon I threw away. It is that bad. But I think he likes his new bed and new setup in his room. I will post pictures of both kid's rooms when we get Laura's set up.

Speaking of Laura. Oh my goodness that girl's closet was SCARY! It took me literally two hours to clean out her room and I won't go into gory details, but let's just say, it was not pretty. Our trash can was over flowing for the garbage man today.

The other change is my new job. I am working about three mornings a week doing part-time bookkeeping. It is great because they are flexible and willing to work around my schedule. I am able to still pick up Jack from school everyday and I was able to go to his valentine's party last Friday, which I have pictures to post. It really is a perfect solution for our family right now.

We are also expecting Papa to show up any time today. He will be here for a couple of weeks with the rest of my family soon to follow in the next week. My mother, brother, sister, nephews, and wives, will all be descending upon the Jackaroo house for a long overdue family reunion. It has been since 1994 that we were all together. I think we will be sleeping 10 in the house. And Jack is over the top excited to see cousin Chad who is a race car driver and will probably be very famous one day if he keeps at it.

There are a lot of other stuff to post, but I'll hopefully get back and post soon.

1 comment:

Steffie B. said...

have a great weekend......;)