Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, April 09, 2007

Happy Easter

We had a nice time on Saturday for my birthday bash. I say for MY birthday bash, but I know the real reason why everybody came to our house was to see Jack. The real reason that Grammy and Papa drove 1000 miles was to see Jack. Because I really do not believe that they have been with me on my birthday for at least 20 years. Half of my life! But when given a chance to see the Jackaroo, they jump in the car and drive 1000 miles and just say that it is for my birthday. Yeah right.




Papa and Jack talking world politics or something while drinking their root beer together.


The Easter Bunny came to our house on Saturday and brought eggs. Jack thought that was a pretty cool thing to have the Easter Bunny in our backyard. When we asked who that was he said "That Rabbit".


Sissy helping Jack find all the eggs.






Easter morning the kids found baskets.





Tonight is Jack's first t-ball game. We shall see how that goes with the weather the way it is. Yesterday was in the 40's on Easter Sunday! What is up with that? They are taking the team picture tonight so of course, we will have to order a picture. I still can't believe that my kid is old enough for t-ball!
I hope everybody had a good Easter and was able to stay warm despite the frigid temps. There is just something wrong with freezing on Easter.


1 comment:

Steffie B. said...

What a fun day you all must have had! I bet Jack's face was great when he saw the Easter Bunny1