Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, April 14, 2007

The Week In Pictures

This week has been a pretty busy week with Grammy and Papa visiting from Michigan. So here is the week in review in pictures.


On Monday, Jack had his first t-ball game. Here is the future major league player.




I think one word can describe these games - Chaos.



d
Getting batting pointers from Coach Heidi.


During a rare good day on Thursday, we went to the beach with Grammy and Papa while Daddy was sleeping at home from working all night.




Sissy and Jack getting buckets of water. I think they were trying to empty the ocean.



Grammy and Papa - Beach Bums.




Laura looking prettier and prettier every single day.




Papa and Jack playing ball. About 38 years ago, there was a picture taken of me and Papa doing the exact same thing. I need to find that and post the two pictures together.



Grammy and Jack had to get in on the ball playing also.

1 comment:

Steffie B. said...

I'm so jealous....the weather is still crappy here in MI. I so remember those t-ball days....and you are right...total chaos! ;)