Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, January 16, 2009

A Good Problem To Have

I think that I have mentioned on here that we have friends who hand down clothes for Jack. It is such a money saver, since the only thing that I have bought him to wear in the last year is three polo shirts for school, underwear, two pair of shoes, and two Disney t-shirts on clearance. I am so grateful to our friends for this. Well last night, Jim brought home a huge bag full of clothes from the police station. I tell you, this kid has more clothes than me and Jim put together. I have his closet full of clothes. All six drawers in his dresser are full. And I have overflow, out-of-season clothes in the guest bedroom! I am running out of space for this kid's clothes. And they are really nice clothes, even better than I would have bought for the boy if I were the one buying.

So yes, it is a nice problem to have. Thank you Leslee and Trevor for sharing!

1 comment:

-LGirl- said...

I LOVe when the Hand me donws are actually Hand me Up(grades!)

Enjoy