Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Lazy Saturday

We here in the Jackaroo World are having a lazy Saturday. Jack has been sick and we ended up taking him to the ER yesterday because I couldn't get him into see the doctor for two days and they told me to take him to the ER. Thank goodness for free military medical. Long story short, he has the flu, which makes me upset because I tried to get him a flu shot, but they were all out of the peds shots. Hopefully my flu shot sticks and it doesn't spread to me.

But after two doses of antibiotics, the kid is already feeling better and was dancing to the Jonas Brothers on tv this morning. He is supposed to have a soccer game today, but I am obviously not taking him there today. I am kind of relieved that he is not going to be playing because it rained in biblical proportions last night and I can just imagine what that soccer field is like. One huge muddy mess. Yuck.

So now Jack is watching Disney channel, and I am web surfing. The laundry is calling, but it can just keep calling for a bit more I think.

No comments: