Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, January 08, 2009

Pictures on the Beach

After last year's horrible fiasco with Sears pictures, I decided that this year's family picture would be something different. I met a friend last summer who is an amazing photographer and decided that she was going to do our pictures this year. So today we went to the beach and she took our pictures and they turned out great. She just emailed me a 88 pictures to choose from and now the hard part is choosing which ones I want. I will post them as soon as I get them.

After the pictures, we went to lunch and upon coming home Jack threw up all over the driveway. Nice. So we have a very sick boy with a high fever. Fun times.

But that didn't stop Laura and I from going to get our massages that we scheduled yesterday. It has been like three years since I have had a massage and it felt so good. Much more relaxed to deal with a sick Jack. The key to motherhood might just be more massages!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really looking forward to the family pictures on the beach. Tell Jack his grammy is so sorry he is sick.