Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year! ... Do you have a Tylenol?

Well we did our annual New Year's bash with our friends. And again it was quite the bash, however nobody got drunk enough to puke in our guest bedroom. Thank goodness.

It was good to get with these people. I haven't really been spending a lot of time with them in the last couple of months as I have been wanting to be kinda anti-social (as you can tell by the lack of posting.) The highlight of the evening was the firework display out in our cul-de-sac that seriously would have rivaled Disney's firework display. It was pretty cool. Unfortunately Jim couldn't see it because he was working last night having fun with all the drunks on the road.

Speaking of Disney, we leave for Disney World tomorrow morning. We will be in the parks for three days. We are getting all excited for the trip. Again poor Jim has to work tonight, so as soon as he gets home in the morning, we will be piling him and the kids into the car and I will drive toward Florida.

But in the meantime, I seriously need to do some work to get us all packed. I have not even begun to think about packing and before I do that I need to do no less than 4 loads of laundry. We have no food in the house, so I probably should go out to the store sometime and get actually food so that kids have something else to eat than Cheetos, which they are eating right now for breakfast. Yes, you can send my name in for mother of the year any time.

One of my resolutions is to post more this year. My posting in 2008 was very lacking and I plan to change that.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Yes, that is a good resolution. We've missed you. Happy New Year.

-LGirl- said...

Have a great trip and Happy New Year!