Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Busy Days

Busy Busy Busy. That is the Jackaroo House.

Jack and I are going to be going to church this morning. This afternoon, we have to go to a three-year-old's birthday party (don't let me forget to wrap the gift!). Jack's friend, Seth, from school is having a big party. I guess it is going to be a double party. His older brother, Josh, who turns 5 in the same week, is also having his party at the same time. Katie, their mother, is very brave to have all this commotion in her house!

And then an hour after the party ends, we have to be back to church for the new kid's program they are starting up. And yours truly has been recruited to help out with the toddler program! I really don't mind, since my kid will be one of the toddler's. It should be fun. But we shall see how I am after spending two hours at the birthday party and then another two hours with the church's toddlers. Yeah. Insane. Busy. Day!

On top of all this, I probably will not see my husband, except for about 10 minutes, until tomorrow night. He is supposed to be home from work in a couple of hours. He will come in the door, say hello to me and Jack, and then head off to bed until this afternoon. Then he will have to go back to work while Jack and I are at church for the kid's program. Then tomorrow morning, the poor thing will have to come home from work, change his clothes, and then drive an hour for a refresher police course at the police academy all day Monday. He will be back tomorrow night. Thank goodness he has Monday and Tuesday night off. I don't know how he does it!

So I hope ya'll have a good Sunday. See ya tomorrow!

2 comments:

Steffie B. said...

Sorry I haven't checked in much....computer connection issues. UGH.....I can't live w/o it now due to my blogging addiction! I may even lug my laptop tp Maui. THe thought of not being able to blog for 2 weeks freaks me out! lol Where are you in your adoption process? Email me when you can!
Hugs...

Emmie said...

Sorry I haven't been to your blog in awhile! I have been so busy and my computer is in getting fixed. Hope you had fun with all those toddlers, I'm sure it was CrAzY!!