Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Ickies

Jack has been a bit sick these days. He isn't really bad, but he does have a persistent cough, especially at night, and very stuffed up. And look out when he sneezes! You don't want to be around for THAT. Ewwwwww. Of course, the cold weather has not helped at all. It has been below freezing here at night, which is cold from what I hear for this area. I know that my friends and family elsewhere in the country are way below what we are and I do feel for ya. I hate being cold. One of the main reasons I no longer live in Michigan.

We are leaving next week to go to Michigan for a week. Papa's big 80th birthday is coming up and Jack and I are going to help celebrate the big event. Jack is so excited about seeing snow that he keeps talking about it all the time now. He says he is going to build a snowman. We shall see how much building we are actually going to be doing with the chill index hovering around 20 below. BRRRRRRR. Yeah I hate the cold.

And now I have to stop blogging and start paying bills. Ick. Hmmm maybe I should go get one more cup of coffee before I start. Yeah that sounds good.

1 comment:

Emmie said...

Comming here to Michigan? There is plenty of snow here for Jack! We have had two snowdays in a row! Anyway, hope the little one is feeling better soon! :)