Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Sale!

Just thought I would let ya know that JcPenney is having an amazing sale right now. I went there today after I picked up Jack from school. I went primarly to check out the winter coats (as in they don't exist in South Mississippi I am finding out) and had to laugh at the 3 available. They were not winter enough coats to stand up to the Michigan cold where it was 10 below this morning. And why am I going there in the winter again? Oh yeah Papa's birthday. Why couldn't he be born in June?

Anyway since I was there and I am a huge sucker for the clearance racks (ya gotta be to live on a Cop's salary), I found some amazing deals. I picked up a new purse for $6.97 (originally $36) and then I bought 5 new shirts for Jack all in size 4. (Oh my gosh, he is going to be out of the Toddler sizes by next year since he is now wearing 4T.) The sum total I spent was $24!!! I thought I did pretty good.

However, Jack while standing in line for almost 20 minutes just to pay for the stuff was not pretty good. In that short amount of time, he managed to tear down a display full of towels (yes they all came tumbling to the floor and don't ask me how he did it, the boy is good and fast) AND he also managed to make the sign that read "Line forms here" go crashing to the floor. I came thiiiissss close to just dumping my load and walking out the door, but gosh darnit, I really wanted that new purse!

1 comment:

Steffie B. said...

Something tells me that my little man is going to be the one that makes me turn gray! LOL
P.S.
I'd want the purse too!