Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Plans

Today was going to be a very busy day. In fact, we had more activities to do than time to do them in. Jack and I were going to go with Kyle and his mother to the Biloxi Children's Mardi Gras parade this morning. We also could of gone to the Discovery Center with a mother's group that I have been wanting to join. This afternoon there was another parade near our neighborhood (yes they go overboard for Mardi Gras here). Just everything in the world was happening today, February 3rd.

And then Jack came down with a nasty cold or allergies. Lots of snot. Lots of red eyes. Lots of sneezing. Lots of complaining that his eyes hurt. And lots of Benadryl. So no parades or playgroups. Just at home today. In fact, I think I got him to take a nap. So that does mean that I get to take a nap today! It is turning into a good day :).

2 comments:

Steffie B. said...

Hope the little man has a better day! How's the adoption process going? Email me with an update, girl! ;)

Emmie said...

Hi, my name is Emmie and I found your blog through my mom (steffie) I love reading about your daily adventures!

What a busy day you had yesterday! It's never god when the little ones are sick! Hope he starts to feel better soon!