Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, February 09, 2007

Good Mood Jack

Jack was in a really good mood today. I have no idea what prompted this goodness in my child, but I have to admit that he was fun today. He did however, wake up at 4:30 calling me "Mama! Mama Do You Hear Me?" Yeah I heard him, I just wanted to roll over on my bed for a few more minutes/hours. But no, he was up and raring to go. Unlike most mornings, he was actually in a good mood and funny (he does NOT wake up well). He had me laughing when he told me that there "were fleas all over his room". I told him that you can't see fleas very well because they were so small and besides, I don't think we have any more (knock on wood). To this, he replied "The Dogs had them!" He was just a fun little Jack today from the start.

We went to the Discovery Center toddler program today. This usually starts out very bad for us because we have to pass by the BIGGEST train table ever to get to the toddler room. And as you can imagine, it promptly creates a whining, screaming fit because I won't let him play with the trains as soon as we get there, but instead make him go to the toddler program. Today there was NO fit! I was absolutely dumbfounded.

I wish I had my camera with me today because he was absolutely laugh-out-loud funny today. During this program, they have a lot of singing and dancing and story telling. Well today during the Freeze Dance (where you have to freeze when the music is shut off), he was shaking his little booty for all his worth. It was hilarious and I have to say, I was not the only one laughing my butt off at him. And when it came time to "freeze", he would yell "FREEZE" so loud, I would think they heard him in the parking lot. It was hilarious and I wish I had a video of him dancing.

And now with the early morning wake-up call and all the dancing the boy did, he is now granting me the luxury of taking a nap! Ahhhhh! Love days like these.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Papa and I can't wait to see our always good little grandson. Just hope the weather turns a little bit warmer.

Anonymous said...

I just love those times!! It almost makes you forget about the bad days!